Happy Friday, everyone! Becky at Becky’s Open Book passed along a friendly award to me which came with an opportunity to answer some get-to-know-me questions. I am not really sure who cares to get to know me, but I will gladly play along. 🙂
- What part of the world are you from? I am from Missouri in the United States.
- What is your favorite movie and why? My Fair Lady because I love the music, the accents, the humor, the costumes, and of course, Audrey Hepburn
- If you find a penny heads up, do you pick it up for good luck? No, I am too much of a germo-phobe. If it was paper money however, I could overcome my fear. 😉
- Favorite book? Bible
- If money was no object, what would you do all day? spend it in Italy
- Name a pet peeve. drivers who tailgate and when people don’t rinse out their cereal bowls before leaving them in the sink
- What is the most daring thing you’ve done? rode 70mph on the back of a jet ski (flew off – could have died)
- Roller coasters: love or hate them? hate them
- Do you have any pets? two dogs
- What is your best childhood memory? falling asleep to the sound of Jack Buck announcing Cardinal baseball games as his voice wafted through my open window during the summer when my parents would sit out on the front porch listening to him on the radio at night
- What was your first job? Did you like it? babysitter. yes.